We have a fantastic team looking for a fantastic Computer Technician
We are looking for a Part Time qualified Computer Technician to install, maintain and repair computers and networks.
– Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
– Maintain and repair technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices
– Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
– Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks
– Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
– Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
– Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies
– Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference
– Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly
– Proven experience as computer technician or similar role
– Experience with LAN/WAN networks
– Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
– Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
– Excellent troubleshooting skills
– Very good communication abilities
– Exceptional organizing and time-management skills
– Relevant certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+) will be an advantage
Hourly wage depends on experience.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.